majestic Index du Forum

majestic Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

t — or at least the most — to

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    majestic Index du Forum -> majestic -> majestic
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Sep - 01:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: t — or at least the most — to Répondre en citant

I like it, I like it a lot. I am speaking in reference to the city of Ottawa being back in the CFL and the Redblacks in the East. It was approximately two ago years the announcement was made and it looks like all is ready and the plan is active. This will be a challenge on a number of levels. The first is creating a winning football team. Second is creating a home field, stadium feel that pulls people to a game as much as a winning team. When I was young, now many years ago, I went to Exhibition Stadium to see the Argonauts play and Ivor Wynne Stadium to see the Tiger-Cats play as much to be a part of the atmosphere as to see the team win. I liked the crowd, the hot dogs, and the halftime marching band as much as anything on the field. And back in those youthful days it was rough. There were certain sections in both stadiums that if you were looking for trouble, all you had to do was walk through with an attitude and you would be confronted.  Yet even with that "fear factor", I loved going to the games. It was an event and an experience. If Ottawa can have success on two levels, a competitive team and empowering atmosphere, this can and will be a success, but you do need both. For those who have never been, Ottawa is a great place. A simple description but accurate, as the city and surrounding area has everything you need. It isnt what I would call an elite athletic mecca of football enthusiasm. It is no Regina, but as far as attracting free agents, Ottawa as a city is as affluent as any in Canada. I am sure that is one of the attractions of the Ottawa ownership group led by Jeff Hunt in that they do have the surrounding environment to progress and grow. And there is no comparison between previous ownership groups and the five main people presently involved, which means everything when times get tough and they always do. The single biggest challenge for Ottawa will be quality depth. Over the course of 18 games the season becomes a battle of physical heath, or maintaining physical heath. I think Ottawa will be able to find 24 good CFL starters but what happens when the starters cant start a specific game? Is the second team player a competent player or a detriment? Somehow Marcel Desjardins and Rick Campbell have to find players that can play right now. I guess you could say that about every team but I believe with Ottawa, it is a greater challenge. Other teams usually have a plan of development because they are established teams. Ottawa is not established with veteran status and leadership. It is all new and unique and youth will be more prevalent here than on any other team. It is an operating agenda of complete unknown because there are no previous reference points of success. Very exciting, but also very concerning. From the renovation of Landsdowne Park to the new TD Place, a very experienced coaching staff and management team, to an ownership group of wealth and commitment, a lot of things have gone "right" in Ottawa. The unknown will be the players and how quickly and effectively they work together as a team. You dont always need the best players, but you need players that are at their best working effectively with others. One of the positives that will come to the forefront as the season moves on is that because new players will have the opportunity to play, new stars will shine. New faces with new personalities will emerge and that creates a conversation and attraction. Selling football is about winning, but its also about finding an identity within the city. I am sure many Ottawa sports fans can name more than a few Ottawa Senators players. The same has to happen with the Ottawa Redblacks. They need their players to embody the personality associated to that name. And speaking of names I like, Im bordering on love of the name "Redblacks ." Our colours in Canada are red and white and the black and red fit with the Ottawa Senators. The more the CFL can associate with the NHL, the better in every way, in my mind. For those who dont like it; give it time. The name is open to interpretation within the individual imagination, so however you want to look at it, it is up to you. Too many Lions, Tigers, and Bears. The Redblacks is original and I like it. I like it a lot. Youth Stars Jerseys . Moments after scoring and setting off another wild celebration at Minsk arena, Platt leapt into the arms of Belarusian captain Alexei Kalyuzhny. John Klingberg Jersey .J. -- Freshman Eli Carter scored a career-high 31 points and hit the go-ahead basket in the second overtime as Rutgers rallied to stun No. http://www.authenticstarsshopnhl.com/kari-lehtonen-jersey/. PETERSBURG, Fla. Jon Casey Jersey . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. Esa Lindell Jersey .C. -- Tony Stewart will not race Saturday night at Bristol Motor Speedway, the third Sprint Cup race hes skipped since his car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr.SHANGHAI - Graeme McDowell likes a tough golf course, and Sheshan International was perfect for him Thursday. He opened with seven birdies in 12 holes and then hung on for a 5-under 67 that gave him a two-shot lead after one round of the HSBC Champions.In the 10th year of this tournament, the golf course was tougher than ever with ankle-deep rough and fairways that are not nearly as wide. That didnt seem to bother McDowell, who only once had to contend with the thick grass.A big key to this golf course is driving the ball well. I drove it very well today, McDowell said. And the greens are in fantastic shape, and I actually putted very well. Dropped a couple coming in, but all in all, very pleased with 5-under par on what I thought was a reasonably tricky day.Rickie Fowler also got off to a fast start before he settled down for a 69, joining a group that included U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer, Brandt Snedeker, Tim Clark, Chris Kirk and Tommy Fleetwood.The wind was strong and out of the opposite direction, which added to the demanding conditions.Jordan Spieth began his new PGA Tour season with two straight bogeys and had to save par with a long bunker shot on his third hole. He scratched his way back and wound up in a large group at 70 that featured Lee Westwood, Ian Poulter, Adam Scott and Henrik Stenson.It didnt take much for players to get going in the wrong direction.FedEx Cup champion Billy Horschel made a pair of double bogeys, only one birdie and shot an 80.This is a top event — some of the best players in the world, probably the best field youre going to get in Asia, and you dont want it to be a pushover, Fowler said. You want a good, solid test. And its showing that.Only 27 players in the 78-man field broke par, compared with 37 players under par on the first day last year when the winning score was 24-under 264. McDowell said he wouldnt be surprised to see something about 12 under win, even if the wind relents.Some players like Fowler and Spieth had limited expectations having not played since the Ryder Cup. McDowell, meanwhile, has played twice since the Ryder Cup, including a tie for 16th a week ago at the BMW Masters.Even so, the strong start surprised hhim.ddddddddddddHe ran off four birdies in a five-hole stretch on the back nine, capping it off by driving the reachable 16th green and two-putting from 15 feet, and then holing a 45-foot birdie across the green on the par-3 17th. Two quick birdies after making the turn and he was at 7 under and on verge of running away from the field.But he made his first bogey on the par-3 fourth, which played into the wind. And on the one hole he tried to play it safe off the tee, it cost him. McDowell opted for 3-wood on the 603-yard eighth hole to keep it short of the bunker. He wound up in grass so thick he could only hit 8-iron for his second shot, and then he still had 215 yards left for his third. He pulled a 4-iron into the rough and failed to get up-and-down.I didnt need a leaderboard to let me know that 7 under through 12 is fairly strong, McDowell said. There were some tricky holes on the front nine. I made a couple of putts I should have in the first 12 holes, and then I made a couple of bogeys that I shouldnt have coming in. All in all, I think 5 under was a fair representation of my round.Snedeker also did a good job keeping the ball in play. He had high expectations for the week, even though he might get the prize for having travelled the longest — or at least the most — to get to Shanghai.His plan was to play Japan, Malaysia and China. But he withdrew from the Bridgestone Open when he felt something wrong with his stomach, flew home to Tennessee during the week of Malaysia to get it checked out, then flew back to Asia for the final World Golf Championship of the year.At least for one day, it was worth the trip.DIVOTS: Graham DeLaet had to withdraw after a 45 on nine holes because of a neck injury. The Canadian also withdrew from Malaysia last week with a sore neck. ... Kevin Stadler withdrew after two holes with a wrist injury. ... Jason Dufner had one moment when his body was in China and his head was still in Malaysia. Players were allowed to lift, clean and place their balls last week in soggy Malaysia. Dufner instinctively picked up his ball in the 18th fairway, a one-shot penalty. He had a 72. Just one of those things, Dufner said with a shrug. Wholesale Falcons Jerseys Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Wholesale Bills Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Steelers Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Packers Jerseys Wholesale Browns Jerseys Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys Wholesale Colts Jerseys Wholesale Rams Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Sep - 01:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    majestic Index du Forum -> majestic -> majestic Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange