majestic Index du Forum

majestic Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

y Young Award winner allowed seven r

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    majestic Index du Forum -> majestic -> majestic
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Sep - 03:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: y Young Award winner allowed seven r Répondre en citant

Wichita, KS (SportsNetwork.com) - Ron Baker scored 18 points to lead No. 8 Wichita State to an 81-52 drubbing of Saint Louis on Saturday. Evan Wessel and Rauno Nurger each chipped in with 15 points for the Shockers (5-1), who responded from a 69-68 overtime loss to 25th-ranked Utah earlier in the week that snapped a 35-game regular-season winning streak. I thought we came out and we bounced back from a loss, said Wichita State head coach Gregg Marshall. The guys practiced hard for two days and we swallowed the bitter pill and we came out ready to play. Wichita State shot 54 percent from the floor and had a 32-10 edge in the paint. Theyre an excellent team and their guards are superb, praised Saint Louis head coach Jim Crews. The Billikens (5-3), meanwhile, lost their fifth straight game against a ranked opponent. Austin Gillmann led them with nine points off the bench. The game was actually close in the early stages as Brett Jollys 3-pointer just over six minutes into the contest cut Saint Louis deficit to 14-10. Wichita State then ripped off a 25-5 run to take control. Nurger started the flurry with a layup, Tekel Cotton and Fred VanVleet each chipped in with four points during the run and Rian Holland capped it with a basket to make it 39-15 with under four to play. The Shockers led 45-25 at the half and the game started to get out of hand early in the second. Baker opened the scoring with a three-point play, then Cottons dunk pushed the margin to 58-25 with 16:46 remaining. The lead swelled to as many as 34. Game Notes Saint Louis shot 36 percent from the floor ... The Billikens starting five scored a combined 11 points ... Cotton had seven points with seven assists ... The Shockers had a 41-20 rebounding advantage. Archie Bradley Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around. Nick Ahmed Jersey . Granato was an assistant for the Pittsburgh Penguins for the last five seasons, and he was also part of Team USAs staff at the 2014 Olympics. http://www.diamondbacksteamshop.com/Diamondbacks-Clay-Buchholz-Kids-Jersey/. "I wasnt waving the pom-poms to be involved with it to start with," Carlyle said after a 5-2 win over Carolina on Sunday night. "Its been a trying time. "Specifically we havent played as well as wed like to hang our hat on. Jeff Mathis Jersey . With the Pirates in the thick of the race in the NL Central, the timing couldnt be better. Liriano struck out a season-high 11 in seven innings to win consecutive starts for the first time this season and Pittsburgh beat the San Francisco Giants 3-1 on Tuesday night. Jarrod Dyson Jersey . Every. Single. Game. Thats 1,230 in total to cover the regular season. The man is Corey Sznajder, a soft-spoken 23-year-old Salisbury University grad who lives in Annapolis, Maryland and has been charting zone entries and zone exits throughout the NHL. I love big projects, he said. No kidding. At the 2013 Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, I met Eric Tulsky, who presented research on the value of controlled zone entries (short answer: about twice as valuable to enter with control of the puck rather than dumping it in) and Sznajder had charted a couple hundred games that were included in that study.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Jimmy Rollins had a grand slam during his memorable opening day for the Philadelphia Phillies, who needed a lot of runs to get usually reliable ace Cliff Lee a victory in his return to Texas. Rollins hit his 200th career homer and pinch-hitter John Mayberry Jr. had a tiebreaking two-run double that put the Phillies ahead for good in a wild 14-10 victory over the Rangers on Monday. Rollins matched Cal Ripkens major league record by starting his 14th consecutive opener at shortstop for the same franchise. He also became the 19th player in major league history with at least 400 doubles, 100 triples and 200 homers. "J-Roll, with the big pop early, just really set the tone and got things going," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "I think it was contagious after that." The Phillies had 17 hits and their most runs in a season opener since 1900. It was more than enough to make up for a rough outing for Lee (1-0), who was unable to protect a 6-0 lead after Rollins homered in the second inning. Rollins, whose wife is expecting their second child, flew to Texas on Sunday, a day after the rest of the team did. "I didnt want to come here and then have to fly to Philadelphia," Rollins said. "The baby has let me go out and play ball for a few more days." Marlon Byrd and Cody Asche also homered for the Phillies, who beat the Boston Beaneaters 19-17 in their 1900 opener. Converted Rangers reliever Tanner Scheppers gave up seven runs over four innings. But the game was tied when Scheppers threw his last pitch. Mayberry, a first-round draft pick by the Rangers in 2005 who never played for the big league club and was traded three years later, got his tiebreaking hit in the fifth against Pedro Figueroa (0-1) for a 9-7 lead. Lee matched his career high by allowing eight runs and struck out only one, but the left-hander made it through five innings in another less-than-stellar opener for him in the Rangers home ballpark. "I dont like being on the pitching side of that, but fortunatelyy we outscored them and got the win, the main thing," said Lee, who had a solid spring.dddddddddddd "Jimmy hitting that grand slam busted it open. And we kept adding it on and we needed it, as it turned out." Lee got a nice ovation before pitching in Texas for the first time since starting for the Rangers in Game 5 of the 2010 World Series. The lefty also made a season-opening start here for Cleveland in 2009, when the then-reigning AL Cy Young Award winner allowed seven runs over five innings in a 9-1 loss. With starters Yu Darvish, Matt Harrison and Derek Holland on the disabled list, Scheppers became the first pitcher since Fernando Valenzuela for the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1981 to make his first career start on opening day. Scheppers, who had 76 relief appearances last season, struck out two and walked three. "I was extremely disappointed. You bear down there. My pitches were around the zone," Scheppers said. "I was just trying to be too fine with everything, trying to hit corners. Unfortunately, I put the guys in a big hole." Texas went ahead 7-6 on Alex Rios three-run homer in the third, but Philly got even in the fourth on Chase Utleys RBI single, the first of his three hits. Phillies leadoff hitter Ben Revere also had three hits, drove in three runs and scored twice. He hit .305 last season, but missed the entire second half with foot problems. NOTES: It was the earliest interleague game in MLB history. ... The front-row seat by the Rangers dugout where Nolan Ryan used to sit was occupied by former Rangers and Phillies player Michael Young, who retired during the off-season. ... The national anthem was performed by the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra, 20 years after they accompanied the late Van Cliburn, an award-winning classical pianist who lived in Fort Worth, for a stirring rendition before the first regular-season game ever played at the stadium. ... Hall of Fame third baseman Mike Schmidt holds the Phillies record for consecutive starts on opening day with 16 (1974-89). Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Sep - 03:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    majestic Index du Forum -> majestic -> majestic Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange